Saturday, August 9, 2008

1st blog in blogger

This is not my 1st time to write a blog..i have been trying to write some blog in friendster too..hehe..sometimes feel quite nice when writing something to express all the feelings.this few days i can't sleep well..don't knw why..during the peak seasons of rushing assignment n mid-term test, i almost feel sleepy all the days, but now, it was so free until i don't know what should i do on the following days..Actually, i suppose to start my preparation for my final..bt...haiz...my lazy mood always stick to me.. hope tat my study mood can back to me ASAP!!! Gambateh!! suddenly so miss my mum..miss her smell..her smell is vy nice oh..haha...it's true~~anyway, stil have 40+days then i can back to my sweet home...it is late now..i got 2 sleep..wish 2 have a sweet sweet dreamzzz...nite nite~~~

No comments: