Friday, August 29, 2008

AnOtHer HoMe~~

Finally finished moving things for many days from a house to another house. EXHAUSTED!!! Thanks god that i get help from friends, otherwise, i have to carry all my things by myself. Thanks a lot ya~~ Recently everything feel good in my new house which is my mum bought in kampar.. For this moment, my house only have 3ppl are staying in including me, my sis n her bf..the house is quite quiet, hope that i can take this advantage for me to study during this study week..


Final is coming soon, but i haven started any preparation for my exam yet..haiz...hope that i cn pass all the subject like last semester..haiz...plz..plz...hehe...anyway, just try my best~~good luck to all utarians final exam lah~~gambateh~~















2 comments:

terence said...

huh?
another new house oh?
then next time i think you will stay in there already lo?

chui_en@ah_tiu said...

hehe~~of cz no la~~kampar is like a rural area(os: worse than sdk)..i impossible stay here for my rest of my life..wahaha...my mum js bought a house and do investment...buy a house,gave management company handle n rent to utar student..in the same time,me n my sis can stay in own house ma...hehe...thn cn save money loh n earn a bit bit..hehe...